onsdag den 25. august 2010

IHC Work ongoing







You recall the IHC I have been cabling, terminating and working on since we moved in our new House ?
Yippeee !!
Amazingly but not surprising my sense of engineering has enabled me to work on/off with sometimes pauses of three months between work packages, e.g. cabling the alarm/shell integrity circuits last summer with a bit of faultfinding on cut cables where the insulation guy seems to have cut the cable installed by the electrician.

Last fall before beginning the hopefully temp job as a busdriver, I cabled all cores for the downstairs controller, fitting the battery backup and most importantly the smoke/fire indicators, so finally we are legal.

Now after the summers vacation I have the odd mid week day off from driving and I has now tested, verified and put the house alarm on-line.

Remaining work will consist of cabling the upstairs controller, connecting all remaing switches and also connecting all the occasionally used power outlets to a timed switch to save at power expenses for the relay outputs.
We have come a very long way from when we moved into the house in january 2007, where I was to be off for SriLanka with Brodersen, where I had to set up the table PC with the propietary software to enable Annette and Maria to turn on the lights as at that time no inputs had been connected- only the 230V outputs mounted by the licensed electrician. And it was dark scandinavian winter....

Ingen kommentarer: