fredag den 27. marts 2009

Slumber party and job interviews

Nice friday..... .










Went to a jobinterview about a very promising job with a danish energy company.


Would have been nice and very interesting, but seems I was tripped by my hearing aids.

I dont however doubt there is also a bit of discrimination in this, in the sense that is is actually hard for some to accept that they should make an effort to understand other people some of the time. Impatience sort of. And then of course the also start speaking very loud and painfully clear

Now I will contact the communication institute in Hillerød and ask for advice. Also the hearing aids seem to have a technical problem with compression (keeping as much of the dynamic span of sound even if amplifying) when I am talking.

It is not very just, but there You are... As I actually can speak reasonably nice, I must be able to get some training for pressed situations like jobinterviews, so lets get on with that.








Fortunately and very lovely I came back home to the slumber party of our daughter Maria with all 12 girls of her class.










The had had lunch and I came home just in time to fill the spa, so they could take turns bathing.
As You can see they are queuing very nice, Nønne in front-

As we only have a 150 l or so hot water tank, heated by a heat pump system, the filling takes some engineering expertise :-).

Ingen kommentarer: