onsdag den 18. marts 2009

Well so that was Rockwool..


I'm still out looking for a job after Rockwool International.
Bad job, and my dog agrees as You see :-)

I just couldnt resist taking this picture.
Actually Rockwool was a good experince professionally speaking as I worked with PLC's , tag numbering and electrical projects.

With my generalist background combined with large areas of deep technical insigt and quick learning, with a visual rather more than detail oriented mind I am in some respects a atypical engineer.
So the job at Rockwool strengthened my basic engineering competencies.
Meanwhile the economic situation is a bit of a challenge of course. It would have been nice to have avoided the two month pause between two jobs last Year, as I then could have signed up for IAK (Engineers Unemployment Association), paycheck insurance , giving a much needed boost to the state guraranteed benefits-
We are now looking to sell the Peugeot 307 again after having it one year, but then so what.
House and family is more important than a car. Anyway the ashtray was full :-).


Ingen kommentarer: