tirsdag den 1. januar 2008

I need just a little bit of love

It is strange how things can change. This first january have seen my mood go from elation to mulling over family arguments.

I have learned of my fathers family again after far far too long time by my sister having died in New Jersey, and having a service held in Holmens Kirke, wherby I could find my lost cousin Jens.

The downside is things just dont go happy all by themselves...

I have looked for a real engineering job for some time now- being 50 and using a hearing aid, may not help, but it should be no problem. It has not been so in so many other jobs.

Our economy is of course stressed by three months of uenployment benefits, but we will manage, since I found a job, but right now I think its too early to be really happy. Maybe I just sound doubts it will hold. But then again the job is professionally very interesting being with C#. Lets see.

All these things will take some load on anybody.

But WHY cant I be allowed to just simply be a bit miffed by my wife not being entirely pleased with how much or how little of the christmas tree I've taken down, being a bit more insulted by my cooking not being good enough for a hungover stepdaughter, who desired sausages, but forgot to tell me so.

I made the damm sausages too, and rationalised why the lady in point needed them.

Morale ? There is a reason the chinese sign for unrest is two women under same roof.

Good that Pia and I came closer when Maria came, and I was so happy I got a hug when she came back from Ecuador. Maybe this time we can really reinforce our relationship...

Or maybe not.... Maybe things go up and down, maybe I should just ignore her temper, but unfortunately I am not very good at faking my immediate reactions.

Come to think of something VERY good: Even if Pia is 18 years her kid sisters senior they know and love another, and they will always know they have one another.
This must show we have become a bit wiser, after all- it doesnt matter to them they have two different fathers.

Ingen kommentarer: