tirsdag den 1. januar 2008

New Years Eve











Finally New Year 2008.




After taking a trip to the forest at Buresø






with Maria and her friend Anna, who now lives near Silkeborg, I went home to prepare the party cooking baked-in chicken, ovenfried veal and boiled potatoes, with canadian lobster as my starters.








It looked great, I wound up wearing my fathers old kitchen apron the whole evening. Like him , I enjoy cooking.




Meanwhile I thought a lot about my sister in America, my 'new' nephew, and my cousin on Uncle Knuds side. Strange that we have the same name, and more strange that we write and speak similar. Jens is 13 years my senior, but I think Knud and my father Frederik had a lot in common, even if they were physically dissimilar.

I havent heard from Vike, but hope I do. Meanwhile I'll write a letter to Inger Agerlin Petersen who, more coincidences, lives right next to Østre Paradisvej in Holte where my mother and father had their first meetings together, going to Reprisen theatre in Holte.

She can then, if the chooses to, forward my adress to Vike. I cant guess if there has been bitterness about my mother as fathers new wife.


I know her name, too, I wonder if my once girlfriend Alices aunt at Rudersdalsvej had known her ? Sometimes the area of Holte comes up too often considering I did not grow up there at all.

Happy new year once more





Ingen kommentarer: